[AMRadio] Extra Class isn't dumbed down?

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Mon Dec 21 23:11:36 EST 2015

Jim,

Folks like you and I did a LOT of that when we went to school.

The problem I see today is that this generation's parents mostly do not
get involved in this process.

There are some number that do, but they appear to be relatively rare.

It is unfortunate.  I guess I'll probably live to watch the results.
Long life happens to be in the genetics of my family.

As I look at Mother, her parents, and my father, 80s are the norm.

Groan.  Another 20 years to deal with this dang arthritis.....

Regards,
Bob - N0DGN