[AMRadio] Extra Class isn't dumbed down? (was was)

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Tue Dec 22 16:35:25 EST 2015

Well, we could cover the perceived annoyance of changing from standard
time to daylight savings time and vice versa, or wide bashing signals in
the imagery AM window, or why does the ARRL transmit SSB bulletins on
7290, or the perceived notion that the ARRL doesn't represent every
amateur's interest.

Pete, wa2cwa
Ho Ho