[AMRadio] Extra Class isn't dumbed down? (was Viking 1)

Nick England navy.radio at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 05:41:53 EST 2015

See Maxwell's equations but basically what Rob said. For an inductor
v=Ldi/dt. So current through an inductor is proportional to the integral
over time of the voltage.  The integral of a steady state sine wave is a
sine wave lagging by 90 degrees. For the first cycle you probably need
Laplace transforms to figure it out exactly but that course was a long time
ago.
Howzzat?

--
Nick England K4NYW