[AMRadio] Heavy Metal AM Rally

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Sat Dec 26 13:04:10 EST 2015

I don't recall Ray posting information on his web site in past years
either.
There is a blurb in the November 2015 issue about it as in past years.
This is a quote in the first line of the blurb:
" I have been debating not sponsoring the annual Heavy Metal Night this
year because of almost no response here over the last two years, even
though operating activity has been good."

So, if I was sponsoring this event and received little to no feedback
from the participants on activity, stations worked, unique equipment
used, etc., I would inclined to consider not being the sponsor for this
thing. It's not worth my time or effort. If you guys want an annual Heavy
Metal Night, then actively support the sponsor with activity information.
It's a relatively simple concept.

Pete, wa2cwa