[AMRadio] Heavy Metal AM Rally

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Sat Dec 26 15:03:31 EST 2015

You said: "Where I draw the line though is with something like an
announcement of an upcoming contest such as this Heavy Metal Rally. Do we
still have to consider this announcement wrapped in a  Copyrighted
blanket, and sharing it would constitute breaking the law?"

Do you want Ray to come here and announce it?????
I think Ray would be very happy to have a great Heavy Metal Rally turn
out and have lots of logs, pictures, activity information submitted to
him. The Heavy Metal Rally is not a secret each year. It's been around
since the 90's.

Pete, wa2cwa