[AMRadio] Heavy Metal AM Rally

Jim Candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Sun Dec 27 12:53:47 EST 2015

Here is what I have found thus far concerning the 2015 HM AM Rally:
KDØHG Heavy Metal Rally

|   |
| KDØHG Heavy Metal RallyA site dedicated for the AM Radio Amateur and vintage radio. Home of the AM Press/Exchange, The AM Forum (the largest BBS of it's kind),and The AM Classifieds, Photos, Audio, and technical information. Audio and Video chat rooms. |
|  |
| View on amfone.net | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

"Announcement in the November issue of Electric Radio.
December 27 after dark."
Perhaps that is all there is available. If there is more, such as bands, frequencies, how to tally scores, and when it ends, a NON  ER subscriber is left out.  So if there is more available, perhaps someone knowing could update the announcement linked above, and / or post that here? I don't think I am thinking too hard on this.

Thanks!JimWd5JKO