[AMRadio] Heavy Metal AM Rally

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Sun Dec 27 14:01:02 EST 2015

A further search on AMFone for past Heavy Metal Rallies would have also
turned up this:
It starts at 5:00PM Eastern Time, running mostly at night, and most
activity is on 75 meter phone!
I wouldn't worry about scoring data. Send in a list of who you worked,
what equipment you were using, what equipment the other stations were
using, who in your opinion sounded the best, any other interesting
information about the contact(s), maybe some pictures of the equipment
you were using, etc. This isn't a rocket science event; it's a fun event.

Pete, wa2cwa