[AMRadio] Heavy Metal AM Rally

Larry Szendrei ne1s at securespeed.us
Sun Dec 27 15:32:38 EST 2015

On 12/27/15 12:30 PM, Todd, KA1KAQ wrote:
> To answer Jim/W5JO - the HMR and KD0HG Memorial event are one and the
> same. Ray renamed it after Bill's passing 3 yrs back. Hard to believe
> it's been that long. ~ Todd, KA1KAQ/4

...and the Heavy Metal Rally evolved from the 160M AM QSO Party
sponsored by Electric Radio back in the nineties. When N2KSZ, an
enthusiastic AMer and participant, became a silent modulator in a very
unfortunate accident on his farm, it was renamed in his memory to the
N2KSZ Memorial 160M AM Contest, or something similar.

I hope to be active, and talk to many of you tonight.

73,
-Larry/NE1S