[AMRadio] Heavy Metal AM Rally

w5jo at brightok.net w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Dec 27 16:14:25 EST 2015

This year may be a real challenge because of the WX in the center of the
country.  We have had nearly constant rain and thunderstorms for the past
18-24 hours and it is forecast to continue through today until tomorrow
morning changing to snow this evening.

At that point the system is forecast to move NE up into the Ohio Valley area
and that is where I quit reading.

An AM operator some of you may know, Mike, WA5CMI lives near the area of
Garland, TX where that tornado tracked.  I have not heard anything from him,
and probably at the very least, his power may be out.  I don't know if
conditions will allow me to attach my antenna to my equipment or not, but in
the event I can't good luck to everyone who operates.  Maybe a rain check
until next week and we can all get on the air again?

Jim
W5JO