[AMRadio] Heavy Metal Night

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 23:57:05 EST 2015

Heard you here in NC tonight Mike, along with Ted, Brandon, Robert and a
few others. Not strong but perfectly readable, even through the static
crashes.

Always knew it would be a good night for radio when I could hear Bill's
booming voice come rolling in back east. Those 304TLs really burned a hole
in the eather.

~ Todd/KAQ