[AMRadio] AWA AM QSO Party this weekend!

Larry Szendrei ne1s at securespeed.us
Thu Feb 5 16:41:58 EST 2015

Hi, all.

The Antique Wireless Association is having its AM QSO Party this weekend
from 2300Z Saturday Feb. 7th to 2300Z Sunday Feb 8th. This is a
laid-back event; the minimum required exchange is name and QTH (and,
presumably, callsign!), and you don't need to submit a log, just a brief
summary. Of course, longer conversations about gear, etc. are encouraged
and make it more fun. More details at:

http://www.antiquewireless.org/awa-amplitude-modulation-qso-party.html

I'll be operating from my Maine QTH as flagship station W2AN somewhere
between 1880 - 1900 KHz between 6PM and 9PM EST. Please drop by and say
hello.

73,
-Larry/NE1S