[AMRadio] E Nec Antenna Software

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 18:46:13 EST 2015

I tried that thing, or something similar that came with an ARRL
handbook around 10 years ago and it seemed like a massive time suck.
I spent hours trying to model a dipole.   It became obvious that
getting it to do anything halfway in the real world would take a few
hours every day for several weeks so I blew it off and went back to
being ignorant.

However, the same handbook came with something called TLW that modeled
feedlines and matching networks and that was easy to use and helpful.

73

Rob
K5UJ