[AMRadio] Valiant fixed loading caps info

John Neeley w6zkh at att.net
Fri Feb 20 16:35:31 EST 2015

This old Valiant, which has probably been through many hands  before me, has been modified dealing with the AUX  fixed loading caps and nothing is original.  Infact, all the AUX caps have been replaced by military type high voltage mica's of various sizes and values.  I would like to return it to somewhat original, but know that "stacked 3 section cap" is surely not available anymore, so would go with single cap wiring.  These caps are the 1200v SM caps in 300, 600, 900 and 1200pf values.  Also the 4-350/500v SM caps (series/parallel) are missing.  Where can I find a source for these caps?  Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

John W6ZKH