[AMRadio] Valiant fixed loading caps info

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Fri Feb 20 17:22:42 EST 2015

Maybe this link will work, it is for Just Radios and he has the 350 pf 500 V
silver micas.

He has the others but they are only 1KV.  Maybe someone here will turn up
with something, barring that people have been using doorknob caps rater for
RF.  I don't know where they are getting those but they are around and
someone will know.

http://www.justradios.com/orderform.html

73,

Jim