[AMRadio] Valiant fixed loading caps info

L L bahr pulsarxp at embarqmail.com
Fri Feb 20 17:57:12 EST 2015

Make sure whatever you use can handle the CURRENT!!!  Voltage is important, but so is CURRENT.  I had some silver micas blow up in my Valiant a few years ago.  Replacement single 1000 volt ones blew up when I put them in there.  To handle the current I had to make up two banks of two in parallel and then hook these two banks in series. This method held in there and could handle the current.
Lee, w0vt