[AMRadio] AM Rally Weekend

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Sat Feb 21 21:59:31 EST 2015

Applies to NJ and NY too.
Was down playing CW on 80 meters in the DX contest for awhile; came up to
make some rally contacts but got bored waiting to make a point or two.
I'm not sure anyone I heard on AM was really in the rally so I went back
down on CW to play some more. Lots more fun. Maybe I'll try AM on 10 and
15 meters Sunday morning.

Pete, wa2cwa