[AMRadio] AM Rally Weekend

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Sat Feb 21 22:07:19 EST 2015

It would be, except that I am finally warming up and drying out!

It was only supposed to be 1 to 3".  Ended up being over 6".

I had to make sure the driveway and sidewalk are fully cleared so the
XYL can get back in in the AM.  She works at a medical facility, and is
pulling a double shift.

Sometimes one's selection of priorities gets adjusted by the situation.

Regards, Bob - N0DGN