[AMRadio] AM Rally Weekend

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Sun Feb 22 01:40:20 EST 2015

ARRL International DX CW contest is this weekend. 10, 15, and 20 meters
during the day were jam packed with CW signals. I expect the same on
Sunday. The phone piece is March 7-8. It's always fun working DX contest
stations when you're on AM. Some get it; others think your rig isn't
working correctly.
http://www.arrl.org/arrl-dx

Pete, wa2cwa