[AMRadio] RS and tube guarantee

Mark K3MSB mark.k3msb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 11:01:36 EST 2015

Why would you even expect anything different?

Thr middle aged ones I've run into do in fact know what tubes are and they
give me a big smile and we've had some nice conversations afterward.  One
our two were even ex hams.

The young ones were born in an age after vacuum tubes left mainstream
electronics and  were probably never exposed to them.

We live in the 21st century and enjoy playing with early to mid 20th
century technology.

We're a bunch of dinosaurs enjoying a nitch activity.  I see nothing wrong
with that.

Mark K3MSB

Sent from my Android phone