[AMRadio] The Ultimate NonHam Ham experience

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Wed Feb 25 10:03:04 EST 2015

Yes but that type of operation has some people a bit concerned like getting
a DXCC for instance.  If I am not mistaken the ARRL allows credit for
stations worked through this type of operation.  Here is another example for
the average ham.

http://www.remotehamradio.com/

This isn't the only one.  I ran across one last week that specifically said
a person doesn't need a ham license.  What wasn't clear on that site was if
it controlled stations or was simply an internet site that simulated radio.
It was aimed at hams on the web site.

Jim
W5JO