[AMRadio] 3600-3700 link won't work

Donald Chester k4kyv at charter.net
Wed Feb 25 11:37:36 EST 2015

If the link to the ARRL Committee report didn't work, look for an erroneous
line break in the URL.  The link came up on my screen as:

>>http://www.arrl.org/files/file/About%20ARRL/Committee%20Reports/2014/July/
Do
>>c_23.pdf >>

even though I typed it in as one line, and other lines in the message longer
than the URL came through as a single line.  That way, the URL shows up only
as:
>>http://www.arrl.org/files/file/About%20ARRL/Committee%20Reports/2014/July/
Do>>,  with the  >>c_23.pdf >> part missing.

If this is the case, copy and paste the whole URL as a single  line in the
address bar of your browser.  I don't know why the software that  runs
e-mail programs and web forums does this, but it happens quite frequently
with me. If I am doing something wrong, I don't know enough about operating
computers to figure out what it is.

Don k4kyv

---