[AMRadio] 3600-3700 link won't work

w3slk at verizon.net w3slk at verizon.net
Wed Feb 25 13:42:04 EST 2015

I would love to contact my rep Jim, but I am not a member of the (be)League(d) and he will not respond to those who aren't 'dues paying members.' Even though the ARRgghhL is supposed to be the voice of all hams, they have not represented my interests in the last 2 decades. I'll tag 'em at the FCC queue!
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK