[AMRadio] 3600-3700 link won't work

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Wed Feb 25 14:39:13 EST 2015

I think it has to do with the number of characters in the string. A line
in some e-mail programs only allow "X" number of characters and then
rolls with a "space" to the next line.

This might be easier:
http://www.arrl.org/committee-reports
Scroll down to July 2014 and click on number 23 Band Planning Committee.
Also, A further report was made at the January 2015 Board of Directors
meeting;
So, also review the January 2015 Committee Report, number 22 Band
Planning Committee.

Pete, wa2cwa