[AMRadio] 3600-3700 link won't work

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Wed Feb 25 14:32:54 EST 2015

In cases where you feel the Division Director has responding issues, when
you send an e-mail, also copy the League President and/or the League CEO
in any of your correspondence.
The list of ARRL Officers:
http://www.arrl.org/officers
The list of Directors and Vice Directors:
http://www.arrl.org/divisions

I believe most Directors and Vice Directors today understand that they
cannot ignore the comments. feelings, ideas, etc. of even non-members.
The "good old boy" internal network of years past is rapidly fading away
even at the ARRL.

Don's comments shouldn't be taken lightly. This has the potential to
snowball into something that could be a lot bigger. Read the proposal and
make your feelings known.

Pete, wa2cwa