[AMRadio] The Ultimate NonHam Ham experience

W4AWM via AMRadio amradio at mailman.qth.net
Wed Feb 25 17:47:06 EST 2015

These new rice boxes call CQ, keep the log and probably even bring you a cold 807!  I'm sorry but there is no skill in that, (Once you master the menus). That is not ham radio, that is appliance operating.  I wouldn't doubt that the FCC will eventually give up issuing ham tickets the way they did with CB.

73,

 John