[AMRadio] Kenwood MC-50 mike with AM gear

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 7 15:32:57 EST 2015

FWIW, the MC-60 has a switch that allows me to select either 500 or 50k ohms impedance. I've tried both: selecting 500 requires that I increase the input gain on the Globe Champ a bit but that's about the only difference.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith