[AMRadio] Hi current ceramic switches

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Jan 12 16:57:41 EST 2015

Once upon a time I had the name and web site link of the company who makes high current ceramic rotary switches for RF.  The switches were originally Centralab, but they were bought by someone and are still being manufactured.  I consolidated my favorite list and lost the information.  Ameritron uses them in their high power amplifiers, which is the 80 series.

A search on the web turns up so many answers I am cross eyed trying to find the manufacturer.  So does anyone have the link to the site in question?

Jim
W5JO