[AMRadio] Need switch

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Thu Jan 22 12:21:04 EST 2015

I am looking for a switch that fits a GK 500A, B  or C.  The one in question is for the coarse loading control.  It is a 6 position, 20 amp switch with 5 progressive shorting contacts.  Either it or the main bandswitch for the final tank circuit will do.  Should you have one I would like to purchase.  The original switch was made by Centralab but there may be alternatives out there.  The only restrictions are mounting is by a 3/8 shaft and nut and the switch fits under a 3 inch chassis.

Any leads would be appreciated.