[AMRadio] AM Transmitters Free If You Haul Them Away

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 14:07:42 EDT 2015

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 10:09 AM, Donald Chester <k4kyv at charter.net> wrote:
> I think the ITA was the better deal and well worth the trip,

I looked at the sales brochure on-line just now.  That looks like a
nice 1 KW rig considering it was one of the later tube rigs in the
pre-solid state days.

Reminds me of the Sparta/Bauer rigs but with 4-400As

>  They should have offered to pay him
> to haul the stuff away,  which is probably what they'll end up having to pay
> someone to do.

The mentality of some people is "If I can't get money for it, no one
is going to get it" and they take sledge hammers to it.

Rob
K5UJ