[AMRadio] I get the last laugh after all. (So do a few others!)

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Tue Jul 14 16:50:08 EDT 2015

Gentlemen:

Please note that indeed I am one of the 43 Amateurs that took the effort
to submit comment.

While it really wasn't brought up on "popular" discussion boards to any
degree, there were those of us that indeed submitted comment and made
our voices heard clearly through the written word.

I can't say that I will have equipment to operate there.
That being said, I wanted to support the effort to get us on that segment.

Now if only Kenwood and other manufacturer's would come up with
modifications to allow these strangled by firmware radios, to use this
newly allocated segment.

I would really like to have the means to operate on the LF segment being
proposed and open for comment.  However, I do not believe that I would
ever have the space for such an antenna.

Congratulations to Don Chester, and all those named in footnote 89 on
the bottom of page 16 of FCC-15-50A1!

It takes those with courage in their convictions to speak up and submit
comment.

Now to look at the next Request for Comment!

Regards to the AM folks that made time.

Bob - N0DGN