[AMRadio] Question for group

Bill Guyger via AMRadio amradio at mailman.qth.net
Wed Jul 15 17:40:32 EDT 2015

Did you find this unit on the Internet? Might there be some specs on the website that are in Engrish?

FWIW the absolute worst example of Chinese to English EVER was on the instructions for a keyboard instrument a friend had. For those of you familiar with electric pianos etc. you know that you lay the instrument on its side screw in the legs and stand it up. The instructions for this thing said "F... the legs into the base".

My friend framed the sheet and had it on the wall of his studio.

Bill AD5OL

Sent from my iPhone