[AMRadio] Need 1958 Call Book information

John King via AMRadio amradio at mailman.qth.net
Tue Jul 28 19:18:47 EDT 2015

Howdy Folks !! I am trying to find a AM  operator that I talked to regularly in 1958. His call sign is no longer on QRZ.com. I am not sure he is still living but I would like to find him, if he is living.
His call sign was W5KIG and he lived in Kilgore, Texas. He might have been listed for several years before  and 1958. If you have access to the needed information, I would appreciate you sending it to me via email.  Thanks and 73, John, K5PGW