[AMRadio] A proposal to help curtail pirate radio broadcasters could affect hams

Bill Guyger via AMRadio amradio at mailman.qth.net
Wed Jul 29 10:58:44 EDT 2015

Don

Given the fear of being sued that unfortunately is rampant today and given that law makers have two ends, a sitting end and a thinking end, and that their entire success depends entirely on their seat you might be right.

But most pirate operations are in the FM band because of smaller very readily obtainable gear and antennas so I don't think it's a real issue but like you said stay tuned............

Bill AD5OL

Sent from my iPhone