blimpy blimpboy at sonic.net
Thu Jul 30 17:28:32 EDT 2015

PIRATE RADIO

tempest in a tea pot.
The laws will do nothing... just as the current laws have done nothing.

Effect on hams and buying XMTR's.. probably zero.
$$$  The stations want money.. that is their whole reason for being. $$$

Not to put too fine a point on it.. but I have never met a station owner or
manager who in any way
resembled mother teresa.

Waving your License ( amateur or commercial if you've got one like I do)
should be
Prima Facia evidence that you are NOT a pirate.

How much more complicated does it have to be.

Money , License, Truck, Bodies... all it takes.

Liability and bashing holes in walls to get the things out of the building..
probably more real
considerations.
IMHO.

W6WUH

no political, religious, or economic email, links, or
blogs please.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 12015 (20150729) __________

http://www.eset.com