[AMRadio] Ebay Prime Source of Illegal XMTRS

Ed via AMRadio amradio at mailman.qth.net
Thu Jul 30 18:47:22 EDT 2015

The crime is not selling or purchasing transmitting equipment.  But the use which is contrary to law.  Much like buying a hammer, then killing someone with it.  Outlawing the sale, or possession of something has never stopped its illegal use, else we'd have solved the drug problem decade ago.  Making the seller responsible for the end users actions is simply the governments method of avoiding the cost of effective enforcement.  Much like holding bartenders accountable for drunk driving.

VR,   Ed Mullin