[AMRadio] AMfone Site Down

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 10:08:20 EDT 2015

Howdy gang -

Sounds like a broken record, I know. The same problem as before, related to
the fact that the site software needs to be upgraded to a newer version and
we haven't had time to do it. Like so many others, we have lives beyond the
internet, ham radio, and so on. As a result, the 'quick fix' has been the
choice until we could get to it a full upgrade. The recent crashes made it
clear that it's a manpower problem, no fault of the software itself.

We hope to get the upgrade done soon, but in the meantime we may have to go
the quick-fix route again just to get the site available for folks who have
pending questions or answers for those needing help with their projects.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ/4