[AMRadio] 813 Final Problem

Paul Baldock paul at paulbaldock.com
Thu Mar 19 14:16:44 EDT 2015

Are you suggesting the problem I am seeing is normal, and that it
will go away once I connect the modulator tubes to the transformer primary?

Did I make it clear that the arc is on the HV connector to the RF PA,
not the HV connector to the (yet to be built) modulator? That side of
the transformer is currently completely disconnected from everything.

Thanks

- Paul