[AMRadio] 813 Triode Connected Bias question.

Paul Baldock paul at paulbaldock.com
Fri Mar 20 22:37:23 EDT 2015

I'm think it will be just a few volts for the 813 triode configuration.

I could figure the voltage by putting a 1K pot in
the center tap and adjusting it for 20mA, (this
would allow 20V max). Then when I know the
voltage, replace the pot with a zener or string
of diodes with parallel electrolytic.

- Paul