[AMRadio] KOMA radio

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Fri Mar 27 12:01:12 EDT 2015

For those of you that are curious about the Shafer system, Deane Johnson has
posted pictures of the system along with some of the control board and
equipment on his site.

http://www.pbase.com/deanej/koma_oklahoma_city

The system worked very well, but the program directors and managers felt is
lost the human touch as you suggest Jim.  It had been removed by the time I
arrived in March 1967 but the Western Electric transmitter was still there.

Jim
W5JO