[AMRadio] Equipment storage

GRANT YOUNGMAN nq5t at tx.rr.com
Fri Mar 27 12:14:49 EDT 2015

JIm ..

Thanks for the tip.  I’ll have to look at that.  I’m facing having to put a GC300 and a large number of too-nice-to-ruin vintage receivers in temporary storage while we get ready to relocate cross country.  The thought of just piling those things even temporarily  in a POD or something is out of the question.   Even sealed against moisture I’m concerned about the effects of heat in non-climate controlled storage.

Don’t know what I’m going to do yet.  Probably end up having to pay the price of having each piece separately packed or crated and then find a climate controlled storage facility somewhere.  Wife says I should just sell it.  I don’t consider that a viable option :)

Grant NQ5T