[AMRadio] Equipment storage

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Fri Mar 27 12:47:05 EDT 2015

I realized years ago when I put some of my good equipment in storage with
vacuum bags and/or sealed boxes, that 99% of it I never had the desire or
interest to use it again. Good stuff, but had no room or interest to
bring it back into the operating area, so I sold it all over time. At
least someone else had the chance to play with them. No regrets. Plus, it
helped to clear out a lot of clutter and put some cash in my hand to buy
other stuff.

Pete, wa2cwa