[AMRadio] sources for alignment tools

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Mar 30 20:40:43 EDT 2015

Hi Bob,

Philmore still has them.  Philmore is part of Datek and you can go to
Philmore-datak.com to locate a dealer.  If you want to spend some time
looking through their catalog then search for "Alignment Tools", just as you
asked.

I haven't looked in a while but the last time it was a bit of work to find
them and get the number.  I suggest you find a dealer near you and work with
them, they have quicker search capabilities than going through the Philmore
catalog on line.

Philmore still has an assortment that will have what you need.  That is the
only place that I know about that has those kind of tools.  They may be the
same as you have, but if you don't find anyplace else, well you know that
answer.

73

Jim
W5JO