[AMRadio] sources for alignment tools

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Tue Mar 31 08:18:19 EDT 2015

The GC Electronics kit # 5040 is the one to get.

It isn't very expensive.  It also does NOT have the "conductive"
alignment tools.

You have to watch carefully that the contents of the alignment kits do
NOT have the conductive tools.

There is "one" soldering aid in this kit that "very obviously" *IS*
conductive.  It is made of stainless steel ends with plastic in the middle.

This is much better than the old Radio Shack cheap plastic alignment
tools that were all different colors.

Regards, Bob - N0DGN