[AMRadio] sources for alignment tools

Robert Nickels ranickel at comcast.net
Tue Mar 31 10:36:38 EDT 2015

Here's a suggestion:  stop by your local bike shop and pick up a small
container of teflon lube for about $5.   I use Finish Line Dry Lube on
my bike so it's always handy - it's a suspension of teflon particles in
a quick-evaporating solvent designed to leave a teflon coating behind.
I've had some success using a drop or two to loosen stuck/tight slugs,
but mainly I apply it to lubricate the slug and form to make it easier
to turn next time, or to minimize the chance of breakage on ones that
are tight.

73, Bob W9RAN