[AMRadio] sources for alignment tools

Don Cunningham DonC at martineer.net
Tue Mar 31 12:10:28 EDT 2015

Bob,
I figured you had, but wanted to check.  I didn't, and that was in 2004,
and have been sorry ever since when I try to use the set.  It might be
okay if I were into TV repair, as it has a multitude of the screwdriver
slot tools, but the hex tools are a joke.  Thanks for posting the
number, as I have been picking up old used ones as I can and finding
them MUCH better than the new ones.
73,
Don, WB5HAK