[AMRadio] sources for alignment tools

K6OSM via AMRadio amradio at mailman.qth.net
Tue Mar 31 13:19:10 EDT 2015

I am late getting into this discussion, I have a large collection of
alignment tools from the 70's up to the 90's that I used on Farinon and Collins
microwave stations. My collection apparently is U.S. made and has held up
well  for about 35 years. I still have several Motorola new in plastic pocket
protectors that came filled with the most popular alignment tools for 2-way
 mobiles and base stations. If I can help identify any particular tool by
name or  size I am happy to help.

Bob K6OSM

In a message dated 3/31/2015 10:06:36 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,