[AMRadio] [Hallicrafters] sources for alignment tools

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Tue Mar 31 15:41:45 EDT 2015

Yep!

Had one in '86.

That one even had the spring removal tool.

I have "most" of that set still here.

A few have gone over the years.  It was awfully hard to keep a young son
out of MY tools!

He even took apart a measuring tape when he was about 5.  It scared the
crap out of him.

I came back after a several weeks long mission and found it on the floor
in the Radio Shack in Georgia.

Regards, Bob - N0DGN