[AMRadio] Semi OT: The DARK Side

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Tue Mar 31 16:10:08 EDT 2015

Kim,

Picked up the USB Microscope on the E-Pay site.

There is a Stateside seller, His "company" is T-Motorsport.

The "seller name" is gold3288gold
<http://www.ebay.com/usr/gold3288gold?_trksid=p2047675.l2559>.

The Air Rework station came from Amazon.

2 in 1 878AD Rework Soldering station Welder Hot air Gun & Tip 640W with
iron and heat.

It was $58.95 plus tax.  I ordered the Kester 951 Soldering Flux Pen
Low-Solids also.

As I said, I have a 0.5Lb spool of Multicore, {Brand Name}, SN60/Pb40 in
0.015".  Don't ask!  I have a friend that works in a Multiplexer/Switch
and the like Laboratory.

I won't look a gift horse in the mouth!

Regards, Bob - N0DGN