[AMRadio] Old Solder

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Mar 31 19:31:58 EDT 2015

Yes I have seen the same thing.  I have some liquid and paste flux so, if I
am using the old stuff, I paint the joint where I am soldering before I
apply the solder.

I had a joint outside that has been exposed to weather the past 4+ years
that needed to be soldered.  By using the flux the joint took the solder on
the first pass.

Jim
W5JO