[AMRadio] Radio Operators

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 1 18:45:07 EDT 2015

I should have posted a link to the FISTS calling frequencies! I'm fixing
that with this link:

http://www.fistsna.org/pdfdocs/CallFreq.pdf

For North America:

Band     Frequency (kHz)
160        1808
   80        3558
   40        7058
   30       10118
   20       14058
   17       18085
   15       21058
   12       24908
   10       28058

FISTS notes that the calling frequencies on 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, and 10
meters - are only 2 KHz below the QRP calling frequencies (7.030 MHz is
the QRP calling frequency in Europe). Please be considerate to the QRP
CW ops and only QSY *down* from these frequencies.

Kim N5OP